Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kenyan runner

Everybodyknows that Kenyans are the fastest runners, I decide to try and take a picture of Kenyans running, and on my third attempt I actually succeeded to get a photo of a runner... kind of.  

With this picture, I am finally caught up for all of the days I missed with the internet down.  I apologize again for not getting up the daily photo, but now have finally caught up.  

Just a news report, the bird died.  He died a few days ago, it was sad, but expected, the life-expentancy of the bird wasn't all that high to begin with.



3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work, Andrew! I love your pics and explanations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad about the bird, really. But the shot is great. He was too fast to get a clear picture, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't pablo...it's Ivory. Weird

    ReplyDelete