Thursday, January 22, 2009

A little bird


Well, this is a small bird.  Actually it is bigger than your average robin.  It is a baby bird that I found at the School that my Parents run.    I have a tendency to find and care for injured and homeless animals.   recently I had taken the care of a tortoise which was lost and wandering.  It was a pet though, and we got him back to his owner in the end.  I also have a dog, "maggie" that was lost and injured as a puppy several years back.  She is now a healthy, happy dog, with only a few scars and a missing toe as a reminder of harder days.  
So now I have a little bird I am taking care of. The vet seems to think that it will get better, he thinks it will fly just fine someday.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew! I'm glad you started a blog - I have you on my "blogs I follow" list... it's been 48 hours and no new post! Maybe the internet is down? :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The internet is just now back on, I know I was going to try to let people know when I couldn't post, but the internet was down at the mall too! Haha.... only in Kenya.

    ReplyDelete